Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Friday, July 17, 2009
Abigail's New Dress
Well, I did it! This adorable dress that Abigail is wearing is one that I just finished sewing - ALL BY MYSELF! My mother-in-law didn't bail me out when I was frustrated with the collar and I didn't have to mail it to my mom for her help. There is something satisfying about being able to say, "I made that!" (Especially when it turns out pretty nice! LOL) Originally, this material was picked out by Emily for me to make her a dress, but I got it cut out too small, so I'm going to get some more fabric and make Emily a matching one (this time the right size!). Unless Abigail grows a foot in the next year, I anticipate she will be able to wear it for the rest of this summer and then next year as well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Great job! It looks awesome and Abigail's smile lets us all know how much she likes it as well.
Post a Comment