Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Monday, July 27, 2009
Major Oops!
Okay, I don't know if anyone out there caught my mistake (in the 1st day of homeschool pictures), but Proverbs 1:7 does not say "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom..." However, I have not misquoted entirely. Proverbs 9:10 says, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." What I meant to have on my whiteboard was Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of KNOWLEDGE: but fools despise wisdom and instruction." My apologies for getting it wrong. Can I chalk it up to pregnancy brain???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment