
Just last week little Noah came to me and said, "Mama, we better watch out." I asked him why and he replied, "Samuel will be here soon." Hmmm. Maybe he knows something that I don't know? Regardless, 31 days seems pretty "soon" to me, too!


Last night, Seth and Abigail helped me put the bassinet together and having it there by the bed makes me even that much more anxious to have him here. All the baby clothes are washed (thank you, Rachel!) and put away. Now we just need to get a car seat and pack the bags and we're ready for a baby!

I had another appointment with my midwife today and everything is fine. The Lord has blessed me with very uncomplicated pregnancies and I do not take that for granted.
Our wonderful church ladies are giving a shower for me and Samuel on August 16th. I was certainly not expecting one, but how abundantly blessed we are to have a church family who are excited to welcome Samuel into the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment