There was...
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Camping!
We finally got to go camping this summer. I didn't think we'd be able to go before Samuel was born, but we did and we had lots of fun! We made it a family event and went with Jeremiah's parents, Grandpa Mac, and Jeremiah's aunt, uncle and cousins. We went to Chester Frost Campground and enjoyed the water and the beautiful weather. Here are just a few pictures. To see all of them, you can go here.
The tent I bought with money I earned from doing PC. We are about to outgrow it now, so Emily and Seth slept in the little dome tent behind the big tent.
There was...
There was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful post! Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful family vacation!
Post a Comment