Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun with Family and Friends


We had a a few of my sisters, our brother-in-law, and some friends from church over on Saturday evening. It was a thoroughly enjoyable time. I know Jeremiah would have people over more often if I didn't get so stressed. Maybe if we opened up our home more often I would not be so bad. ;-) Rachel let us borrow her croquet set and boy did we have fun with that. It was the children's first time playing croquet and I can see us investing in one in the near future. It is a great. family-friendly way to enjoy the longer evenings outdoors. I am so thankful for times with family and friends to fellowship and build stronger relationships with those we care about.



"Tea Party"
Uncle Heath getting some practice in for when his little girl arrives (in July!).

Josiah was the 'pro' and was showing us all how to play.
We are thankful for his knowledge and patience with teaching us!


We were surprised at how much Noah enjoyed croquet. He stuck in there and patiently waited his turn each time. Abby had no desire to play. (Probably due to the fact that we were going to have s'mores later and she was having a hard time thinking of anything else!)

Rachel & Jessie

Hannah and Uncle Heath.

Trying to wait patiently for s'mores.

2 comments:

The Marines said...

Mom and I are so blessed by your family. We serve a great God and He is worthy to be praised.

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful time! We have a croquet set my brother gave us years ago and we all still enjoy playing.