Saturday, April 10, 2010

Swing Set Phase 1 Completed!

The new swing set has become a multiphase project. Before Papaw left, we got the swings hung and the slide on. This was a huge deal for all of us! Daddy bought the other lumber we needed for the roof project today but he forgot the ground cover to put in the sandbox. Yes, a sandbox. Our daddy is fixing them a sandbox! He's not a huge fan of sandboxes as inevitably, sand will wind up in the house, so we are surprised and happy that we're getting one! We worked on that this evening. It is underneath the play deck. Very cool, if I do say so. We have the sand, so since I have to go to town on Monday, maybe I can pick up a ground cover then and we'll be in business. Oh, and I attached the play telescope to the deck this week. Gives it the feeling of being a hideout/fort.





"Yep. Daddy did good."


We cleaned up our "job site" this evening.
Wow, it looks so much nicer. See the sandbox? We even added "seats" across the corners.


No comments: