Monday, April 19, 2010

Samuel @ 8 Months

Our sweet little Samuel is 8 months old today. Every day is a new adventure for him. We love to watch him discover new things. I thrill as much today over him learning how to crawl as I did when Emily learned how to crawl. It never gets old. Enjoy these pictures from the past month.

Despite the fact that he very nearly weighs as much, if not more than she does, she still insists on holding him!

He has learned to clap his hands.

Being fed his lunch by Hannah.

Already learning to enjoy some good ol' Southern frog legs.

One of the first times we gave him 'o' shaped cereal.

On his way to learning to crawl. He is mobile, but not in the sense that he is choosing where he goes.

You can see his two little teeth. That's all he has so far.

I love how he grabs the swing with his toes. He does it in the highchair, too.

Priceless.

He loves to be outside in the swing.

Showing off his new hat.



"How did I get here?"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my, has it really been eight months? How time does fly. He is just beautiful, or is it handsome for a little boy? I know you are enjoying every minute.