So, Jeremiah has instituted a weekly "payroll" for the children. They have jobs they can do around the house to earn income in order to learn how to manage money. One of those jobs is cleaning out the refrigerator. Emily usually picks this job and was working on it today when Hannah decided to help her. Gotta love that she loves to "help". I've had six children now and they all like to help at this age, but I believe Hannah got the "cleanie" genes. :-)
She had to practically climb inside the fridge to get the items in the back out. LOL
She would not let Emily do it.
I forgot to say, "Thank you!" to Nana and Papaw for bringing the four older children helmets.
They were giving them away at one of the fairs they were at this spring and that was a big blessing to us.
As I was helping Abigail secure her helmet today she said, "This makes me feel like a real bike rider!"
1 comment:
that pic of Hannah is so cute!
Post a Comment