Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Bible Institute
I haven't said much about Bible Institute on here and I just wanted to brag on Jeremiah a little bit (well, maybe a lot!). In January 2008, he started a 3-year Bible Institute Course via satellite with some other members of our church. So far, he has completed 2 semesters and has passed all his classes with flying colors! I am very proud of him for sticking with it and staying on top of his class work while working and being a husband and father. It is not easy for him, but I know God will bless him. It's hard to believe that he's almost half-way finished with it! Last year it seemed like it would last forever. This semester he is taking New Testament Survey II, Revelation, Missions and Evangelism. Please pray for him, that he would be able to finish his courses well and graduate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment