Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Monday, March 9, 2009
Pregnancy Update 15 weeks
The morning sickness and fatigue are past and I'm feeling almost like my old self again. We had a check-up a week ago Friday and were able to hear a tiny little heart beating strong. It took a few moments to find it as little bit was hiding on my right side. Seems like I remember another baby taking a liking to that side, too. I should really remember which one, but I can't. Our midwife, Amy, did not share what the beats per minute were, otherwise I would take a guess as to if this would be a boy or a girl, but I didn't ask as I was really enjoying hearing that little heart beat. We have made our definite decision on a boy name. We appreciate all who voted in our poll. If we find that little bit is a girl, well, we might need some more help! (By the way, we go on April 2nd to see what we can see!) You can't tell in the picture, but I've gotten bigger! I hope this dress will have enough room to accommodate me through the end of the pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment