Thursday, March 12, 2009

Deals of the Week!

I'm absolutely thrilled with the deals I got today. I found this website that each week matches coupons with the Bi-Lo Grocery Ad. I also stopped at Walgreens to pick up another pack of diapers for $5 and found an unexpected deal on deodorant.

At Walgreens:
Huggies Diapers $10.00
Colgate $3.49
Irish Spring $4.49
2 Deodorant $4.58 ($2.29 each on closeout)
4 Spring mini snowglobes (surprises for the kids for 1st day of Spring and also, I had to add some items as you can not have more coupons and RR than you have items!) $3.96
Subtotal $26.52
-$5 coupon diapers
-$1.00 coupon Irish Spring
-$1.50 coupon Colgate
-$2.00 coupon deodorant
-$2.00 coupon deodorant
-$2.50 Walgreens coupon Colgate
-10.00 RR I earned from the diaper deal on Sunday
Total Cost (including tax) $5.11
As you can see, the deodorant was actually only .29 each! The colgate also was more than free and I received a coupon for another bottle of Irish Spring body wash absolutely free on my next shopping trip!

I discovered while looking through my coupons this morning that I had 2 coupons for free Cascade Rinse Agent for the dishwasher. I used one at Wal-Mart and one at Bi-Lo. At Bi-Lo, I also got 2 boxes of Mueller Pasta free and two pouches of mashed potatoes free!

No comments: