Sunday, March 8, 2009

Diaper Deals!


I'm sure some of you are bored to tears with my deals at Walgreens, but this one beats all! A Huggies diaper deal had been rumored online for about a week now, so I checked the flyer online this morning and it was true! Buy $25 in Huggies diapers and get $10 back in RR. Not only that, their jumbo packs were on sale for $10 each and I had $5 off coupons, making each pack only $5! Even Wal-mart can't beat $5 for a jumbo pack of Parent's Choice diapers! I was afraid that if I waited until later this week when I go grocery shopping that they would be out of diapers. I know from experience that my store only gets a truck in on Saturday, so they wouldn't have anymore until the deal was over. Here's how it went today.

3 jumbo packs Huggies diapers (size Newborn and 1 for new little bit) $30
Deoderant for Jeremiah (his favorite brand) $2.19
Shave Gel $1.99
Walgreen's generic allergy medicine $3.99
-3 $5 off coupons for diapers
- $8 RR from my transaction on Thursday
Total paid from my rebate gift card $18.90
Earned $10 RR for the diapers
Earned $2 RR for the deoderant
Was supposed to get a $1 RR for the shave gel but it didn't print out. So, the very nice manager just refunded me the $1 in cash. How great is she!?
Earned $4.28 Rebate on the allergy medicine
Net cost after RR and rebates $1.62

No comments: