Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Cuteness

Just a couple of cute pictures of Hannah.

I snapped this picture of her in the van this weekend. Yes, she plays with the phone.
Aunt Rachel got her started with that. (Thanks, Rachel!)

This is the cradle that my dad built for me when I was a little girl. I don't know if he imagined that one day his grandbabies would be sleeping in it, but we used it for Emily and will probably have our new little bit use it, too. It has been in storage for many years, but it's back at our house now and I look forward to seeing another sleeping newborn in it. For now, Hannah enjoys playing in it.
I played with dolls until probably close to when I started babysitting real babies (both great practice for what God was calling me to do!) and I still laugh when I have a newborn I'm trying to dress because I remember asking my mom why they didn't make dolls with straight arms so they were easier to dress. LOL My mom informed me that God didn't make real babies with perfectly straight arms!

While I'm on the subject of dressing babies...I remembered this picture of two of my sisters dressing Hannah for her hospital picture. Neither of them are mamas, yet. I chuckle every time I think of how long it took them to dress one tiny baby! LOL
(You'll get better at it, girls! It took me a while to figure it out. )


No comments: