Granny gave Hannah this little lamb when she was just a few months old. It sings "Jesus Loves Me". It has stayed in her bed ever since and each night we play it when I lay her down. Here recently she has begun wanting to bring the lamb with her when she gets up from naps or in the morning. Sometimes when she wakes in the night, I will go in to find her searching around for it and then she hands it to me to hold while she stands up so I can get her out of the crib. It is really sweet.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sweet Hannah
Granny gave Hannah this little lamb when she was just a few months old. It sings "Jesus Loves Me". It has stayed in her bed ever since and each night we play it when I lay her down. Here recently she has begun wanting to bring the lamb with her when she gets up from naps or in the morning. Sometimes when she wakes in the night, I will go in to find her searching around for it and then she hands it to me to hold while she stands up so I can get her out of the crib. It is really sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment