Can you guess which letter this is?
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I won!
Katey, over at her Having Fun at Home blog, had a giveaway this past week and I won! (You can check out her blog on my sidebar links) This is actually the second time I have won anything in any of the blog giveaways I have entered and it's been at the same blog! Last fall I won a Tonka Truck book that made different construction vehicle noises. I put it in Noah's stocking at Christmas. This one is a neat nursery rhyme book, just perfect for reading while I rock a new baby. Katey is full of neat, inexpensive and fun ideas for having fun with children at home. Check it out, if you have little ones. Last fall, the kids tried her idea of forming every letter of the alphabet using their bodies! What a blast we had with that! (Great teamwork practice, too!) I took pictures of each one.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment