Sunday, August 9, 2009

Matching Dresses!

I finished Emily's dress to match Abigial's and I must say that I think they look absolutely adorable. It was hard to make another one exactly the same, I would have liked to have moved on to something different, but I did add pockets to change it up a little. Of course, once Abigail saw that Emily's had pockets and hers didn't, well, I heard about it. I promised to put pockets on Abigail's dress this week. Hopefully it won't be too difficult. Surely you can add pockets once it's finished? I have fabric leftover and was hoping to be able to make Hannah a dress also, but I don't believe there's enough and I need to start thinking about making some after-baby clothes for myself.

As a bonus for you grandparents, here's a picture of the boys all dressed up this morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. Loved the dresses. I knew you could do it. They look great.
Nana