Monday, August 10, 2009

Slowing Down


Here we are...FULL TERM! With just 3 weeks left until Samuel's estimated date of delivery, I am getting very antsy and physically worn out. Yesterday I had some severe swelling and had to miss church last night to keep my feet up for several hours. Today I have made a concerted effort to stay off my feet more and it has helped. I'm hoping that if I do the same tomorrow, I'll be able to make it to church tomorrow night for the special service. I've had some contractions this evening that were somewhat regular for a little while. Unfortunately for me, this could go on for weeks, so don't get excited, yet!

I see my midwife again on Friday, but I don't anticipate anything exciting to report. Please keep all of us in your prayers, especially me and Samuel. The children are getting so excited and Jeremiah questions every funny look I get on my face as to if I'm in labor. It's going to be a long three weeks! LOL

No comments: