Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Another Skirt Completed
Here is Emily wearing her new drawstring skirt (and matching headband!). I really liked this pattern and will definitely be making it again. As you can see, we did add ribbon to the hem. I loved how it made the skirt more dressy for Sundays.
Too Cute! I love the fabric. I think we will be making a few of these as well. And you are right about the ribbon hem. It adds just enough to dress it up for Sunday, but still can be worn everyday. Thanks for sharing.
And here is another cute sewing project. You can see this apron on my blog and follow the link for the free pattern. The pattern is in the right side bar of the linked page. http://heartfelthomemaking.blogspot.com/2009/01/sewing-project-2-childrens-aprons.html
2 comments:
Too Cute! I love the fabric. I think we will be making a few of these as well. And you are right about the ribbon hem. It adds just enough to dress it up for Sunday, but still can be worn everyday. Thanks for sharing.
And here is another cute sewing project. You can see this apron on my blog and follow the link for the free pattern. The pattern is in the right side bar of the linked page. http://heartfelthomemaking.blogspot.com/2009/01/sewing-project-2-childrens-aprons.html
It looks lovely - wonderful job!
(beautiful daughter, too) :)
Post a Comment