We went to Bi-Lo today to get a few groceries. I noticed that our preferred brand of BBQ Sauce was B1G1 Free, so I put a couple in the buggy. As I turned the corner, I noticed a whole endcap full of them and on each one on the endcap was a coupon for 35 cents off. Well, Bi-Lo doubles coupons up to 60 cents so that would take 70 cents off each bottle and the B1G1 price was 74 cents a bottle so I got 10 bottles of BBQ sauce for 4 cents a bottle!!! I would have gotten more, but they have a limit of 10 like coupons per transaction, so maybe I'll go back later this week. As much as our family loves BBQ, we will use it all before the expiration date.
You can't beat getting something FREE, but 4 cents a bottle for BBQ Sauce is pretty amazing!!!
1 comment:
What a great deal. I love shopping trips like these. Good for you and at 4 cents it would be worth another trip to the store.
Post a Comment