This is our weekly garden update for the
Teaching Good Things From Seeds to Harvest Challenge.


This week we had to get out there and get our two little gardens weeded. Thankfully, there was a short break in the weather yesterday morning and we were able to get it all weeded pretty quickly with all of us working together. It helps that our gardens are not too big, too! I was delighted with what I found yesterday...
...There are more flowers on the squash and cucumber (in the foreground).
...Our Broccoli and Cauliflower are really growing and the Cauliflower (pictured above) looks as if it might be ready to bear some fruit. I've never grown it before, so I'm not really sure what to look for.
...Our Bell Pepper plants are finally getting bigger and one looks like it might start producing soon.
...The Watermelon plants are looking good and getting bigger, although I don't see any signs of watermelon, yet.
You can see a couple of the tomato seedlings that my sister gave us last week in the very first picture. I do not think that the tomato plants that we transplanted are going to make it. They are looking pretty dead. But, the seedlings are looking great!
If you have a garden and want to join in the fun, make some new friends and learn more about gardening, head over to the Teaching Good Things From Seeds to Harvest Challenge!
...The Watermelon plants are looking good and getting bigger, although I don't see any signs of watermelon, yet.
You can see a couple of the tomato seedlings that my sister gave us last week in the very first picture. I do not think that the tomato plants that we transplanted are going to make it. They are looking pretty dead. But, the seedlings are looking great!
If you have a garden and want to join in the fun, make some new friends and learn more about gardening, head over to the Teaching Good Things From Seeds to Harvest Challenge!
2 comments:
That is so cute! I can only keep my 6 year old captivated to garden for about 5 minutes. :P
The veggies are looking good. Keep up the good, hard work!
I am adding your pictures to our From Seeds to Harvest Slideshow along with your link. I hope you don't mind. If you do just let me know and I'll remove them. It should be put later today.
Post a Comment