Friday, May 22, 2009

Helping Daddy

While Jeremiah and Seth have been on a canoe trip yesterday and today, us women-folk had to take care of their chores. So, yesterday evening, Hannah and I went out to feed the chickens. I put a little bit of feed in her hand and she had fun dropping it on the ground for the chickens to eat. I think they got her toes a couple of times because she became very careful of keeping her feet out of the way of the crowd!

I hope soon to post pictures of our turkeys. They are getting so big and I believe they are ready to be let out of the brood pen. I haven't posted pictures yet, because when they are very little, they pretty much look like any other chick. Now, though, you can really tell the difference. They are kinda cute, in a weird bird-like way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures!