When I have the fabric for a project, I'm always anxious to get it finished. So, despite our busy week, I snuck in some time to sew up Samuel's burp cloths. I used the instructions here and as you can see, they are extremely simple to make. I think they turned out so adorable! They are reversible and I hope to be able to get a couple of more different prints next time I'm at the store. These were a fun, quick and easy project that made me even that much more anxious to meet our little fellow. As I sewed these up, I could just imagine holding him on my shoulder and snuggling him close to me. (We only have about 16 weeks left!) The total cost for 4 burp cloths was $2.97!
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.Jeremiah 6:16a
Friday, May 8, 2009
Burp Cloths for Samuel
When I have the fabric for a project, I'm always anxious to get it finished. So, despite our busy week, I snuck in some time to sew up Samuel's burp cloths. I used the instructions here and as you can see, they are extremely simple to make. I think they turned out so adorable! They are reversible and I hope to be able to get a couple of more different prints next time I'm at the store. These were a fun, quick and easy project that made me even that much more anxious to meet our little fellow. As I sewed these up, I could just imagine holding him on my shoulder and snuggling him close to me. (We only have about 16 weeks left!) The total cost for 4 burp cloths was $2.97!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They're adorable! Can't wait to see what else you make!
Blessings--
Dana
Post a Comment