Our Weekly Garden Update for the
Teaching Good Things From Seeds to Harvest Challenge.
I was very excited to see that the spinach seeds I planted last Friday have already sprouted. Mmmmm. I just love tossed salad with spinach instead of regular lettuce.
We have some red strawberries, but they aren't very big. I suppose we should pick them anyway? Here's a picture of one of the strawberry plants that Jeremiah bought this year.
I couldn't believe that it already had flowers.
Everything in the garden is getting bigger, except maybe the watermelon.
The squash looks like it might make it after all.
Unfortunately, our tomato plant doesn't look like it's thriving.
I couldn't believe that it already had flowers.
The squash looks like it might make it after all.
4 comments:
I don't have any suggestions about tomatoes but I love your garden pictures.
Maybe your tomato plants need more heat?
I can't wait till fall to plant my strawberry patch!
It is so exciting to ee everything growing. I can't wait to get our plants in the ground. They are still taking up most of my kitchen table. the temperatures keep creeping up, so hopefully by Memorial Day. The low last night was 37, so we are finally above freexing. Yea!
I can offer you no advice as this is my first year gardening, but the photos look lovely!
Post a Comment